Olympic gold medalist, figure skater Brian Boitano, travels to Favale di Malvaro in northern Italy to bring his old family home back to life. The 200-year-old house—that Brian learned he inherited while on an Italian vacation— is in major disrepair with no electricity or plumbing and is far from being his dream vacation home. Once the demolition is complete, Brian and his contractor Enzo make the necessary structural repairs and transform the interior, including building a new kitchen and a gorgeous banquette area perfect for big family breakfasts. By repurposing family items found in the house, searching for inexpensive flea-market finds and undertaking innovative home-decorating projects, Brian experiences the amazing journey of renovating an old villa, in one of the most beautiful places on Earth, into a warm and welcoming home.
Season 1, Episode 1 – “The Kitchen”
Olympic gold-medal-winning figure skater Brian Boitano travels to the small village of Favale di Malvaro in northern Italy to transform a family home that’s in major disrepair in this series, which begins with renovations to the kitchen.
Season 1, Episode 2 – “The Dining and Living room”
Brian receives help from his nieces as he renovates the dining room using some clever painting techniques and flea-market finds. Also: A dingy space is transformed into a cozy living room, complete with a hand-built freestanding fireplace.
Incoming search terms:
- paint technique used in show brian boitano project
- boitano favale di malvaro
- brian bitiano and nieces in italy
- brian boitanio\s house in italy
- brian boitano family from northern italy
- brian boitino house project episode
- Krista Boitano is niece of Brian Boitano
- painting technique brian boitanos used in his house in italy
- what would brian boitano make full episodes