Season 1, Episode 3 – “Mining for Miners Again”
The women go to Fairbanks to inspect the other mine, but must also find a new crew to get it open on time.
Incoming search terms:
- Alaska gold diggers cancelled
- has Alaskan Bush people been canceled
- alaska bush people tv show cancelled?
- what happened to alaska gold diggers
- what happend to the alaskan gold diggers
- watch alaska gold diggers putlocker
- has Animal Planets show Alaska Gold diggers been renewed or cancelled
- has Alaska Gold Diggers been renewed for a second season
- gold diggers show alaska full episodes
- did the girls from Alaska Gold Diggers sell their mines?
- did the alaskan bush show get cancelled
- did alaskan bush people get cancelled
- did alaska bush people get cancelled
- alaskan bush people tv show cancelled
- alaskan bush people tv series renewed or cancelled
- alaskan bush people canceled
- Alaska Gold Diggers season 1 episode3 putlocker
- what happened to alaska gold diggers tv show
Animal Planet has given a six-episode order to Alaska Gold Diggers, a fish-out-of-water reality series about five Orange County women transplanted to Alaska to premiere on Oct. 10. Produced by T Group Productions in association with Henry Island Prods., the series centers on Newport Beach resident SaraJane “SJ” Bartholomae who inherits two gold mines from her self-made oil and gold tycoon father, William “Popper” Bartholomae, who was brutally murdered when she was a child. With gold prices at an all-time high, SJ and her four grown daughters decide to revitalize the family mines in Nome and Fairbanks, which have remained abandoned since Popper’s death. With their pooled savings, they race against time, hiring local mining crews to try and get the mines up and running with only six weeks before the start of the Alaskan winter. “It’s more than just a fish-out-of-water story – these women have grit and gumption, and will stop at nothing until they realize their father and grandfather’s dream of striking it rich in one of the harshest terrains on the planet,” said T Group president Jenny Daly who executive produces the series with Henry Island’s Brian Neal and Debbie Shepard.
Season 1, Episode 1 – “Mining for Miners”
Premiere of a reality series following a California woman who inherited two gold mines in Alaska from her father, and moves north with her four grown daughters to get the abandoned facilities running again.