Episode Name:Wouldn’t It Be Ice?
Summary:Hold steady and fire with Pawn Stars as Rick checks out a Japanese Knee Mortar. Used in WWII for fighting in the dense jungles of the Pacific, will Rick see the chance to make a deal, or does the seller not even have a leg to stand on? Then, Corey and Chumlee read the fine print when an original signed copy of Wayne Gretzky’s NHL contract skates into the shop. Will the guys pass, or take off the gloves and fight for it? And later, Corey continues to push for a partner’s stake in the pawn shop by betting Rick he can make bigger deals. Will the gamble pay off?
Incoming search terms:
- is chumbley a partner in pawn stars?
- pawn stars corey gets partnership
- what episode does corey become a partner on pawn stars
- did Cory become partner in Pawn stars
- how did Chumley become a partner on Pawn Stars
- pawn stars is cory a partner
- pawn stars wayne gretzky contract
- wayne gretzky contract pawn shop
- when did rick become partners pawn stars