Episode Name:Wouldn’t It Be Ice?
Summary:Hold steady and fire with Pawn Stars as Rick checks out a Japanese Knee Mortar. Used in WWII for fighting in the dense jungles of the Pacific, will Rick see the chance to make a deal, or does the seller not even have a leg to stand on? Then, Corey and Chumlee read the fine print when an original signed copy of Wayne Gretzky’s NHL contract skates into the shop. Will the guys pass, or take off the gloves and fight for it? And later, Corey continues to push for a partner’s stake in the pawn shop by betting Rick he can make bigger deals. Will the gamble pay off?
Incoming search terms:
- corey gets 5% partnership of pawnstars
- did corey from pawn stars get partner
- did corey of pawn stars get partnership
- did corey on pawn stars ever become partner
- pawn stars corey partner
- wayne gretzky signed contract pawn starts
- what episode of pawn stars did corey get made partner